Company: Pernod Ricard UK
Location: Chiswick, London
What’s your role?
Working in the Communications and Corporate Affairs function, you will support the team’s ultimate aim of protecting and enhancing the reputation of Pernod Ricard UK to our stakeholders: employees, customers, consumers, journalists, Government figures and other influencers. You will provide support for team members across the full Communications spectrum: corporate communications and CSR, public affairs, internal communications, B2B communication and brand PR.
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
- Manage internal communications channels including the intranet site and weekly newsletter
- Support company events organisation and presentations
- Attend media events, which may require some evening work
- Lots of writing – developing draft internal communications materials, including messaging
- Help manage PR agencies and help to manage @pernodricarduk on Twitter & Instagram
- Be involved in our Sustainability & Responsibility campaigns
- Represent the business at Pernod Ricard UK industry events
What’s in it for you?
The UK market is one of the most sophisticated in terms of Communications and Corporate Affairs. UK consumers are savvy and know what they want. The UK is home to highly influential financial media, the most contentious consumer affairs journalists, an anti-alcohol lobby and a Government with alcohol issues high on the agenda. Working in the Communications and Corporate Affairs department at the second biggest drinks business globally, in the UK, gives you an unrivalled opportunity to gain experience in corporate communications, CSR, B2B, internal communications, consumer PR and events.
What do we require?
- Be studying a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree
- Be studying a Business Management or Linguistic undergraduate degree
- Be on track to achieve 2:1 or above
- Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent)
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement
- Be available to work for 12 months
Placements will commence in June 2020 for successful candidates, and will be based in our West London offices in Chiswick.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard.com/
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.Apply