Technical Sales Manager
Technical Sales Manager
Competitive Salary + Car + Generous Benefits Package
For over 50 years, Reynaers Aluminium has been designing cutting-edge glazing solutions for some of the most iconic buildings in the world. Engineered without compromise, our ranges of aluminium windows, doors and curtain wall systems have been specified time and again by the world’s leading architects and construction companies.
As well as our wide range of standard aluminium glazing products, we also develop tailor-made solutions for all market sectors – from private domestic to high-rise residential and commercial to industrial. Our high-quality aluminium glazing products meet the most stringent demands in terms of comfort, security, architectural design and energy-efficiency. Reynaers is not only a supplier, but also a valuable partner— for architects, fabricators, project developers, investors and end users.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Technical Sales Manager is responsible for achieving all sales and margin targets for the Commercial sales team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
• The specification of Reynaers’ products and services to architects and suppliers
• Management of on-going projects from conception to order
• To identify and secure supply chain opportunities and on-going projects for Reynaers fabricators nationwide
• Responsibility for continual updates relating to the state of the market and its requirements
• Responsibility for the maintenance of the CRM system and providing accurate, timely reporting
• Use and develop sales skills to achieve optimum results by setting objectives, maintaining rapport and effectively communicating at all levels
• Fully understand all relevant company products and be able to advise and demonstrate their assembly and fabrication
• Responsibility for the achievement of agreed targets and standard of performance
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Technical Sales Manager to join the team.
• Have excellent organisational and planning ability
• Possess strong attention to detail
• Have excellent communication skills at all levels
• Have demonstrable experience in achieving targets
• Be positive
• Be resilient and self-motivated
• Be empathetic
• Conduct themselves with a high degree of professionalism
• Have experience using a CRM system
• Ideally come from a technical background or have a sound understanding in this area
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• A very competitive salary
• Company bonus
• Generous car allowance
• Excellent opportunities to progress your career
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.