Technical Business Development Consultant
JOB TITLE: Technical Business Development Consultant
SALARY: £35,000 – £50,000 dependant on experience
Do you want to help save lives?
Globally, 600,000 deaths a year can be attributed to poor hand-washing alone. In the role of a Technical Business Development Consultant, you will be able to use your expertise to identify and eradicate problems on sites by improving processes.
Why join Diversey?
Diversey is a leading global provider of commercial cleaning, sanitation and hygiene solutions. We are passionate about what we do: our products, systems and expertise make food, drink, and facilities safer for our customers.
We’re also curious and always striving to improve what we do: Diversey is poised to transform itself and the cleaning industry by creating value through digital solutions. We are seizing exciting opportunities to become a knowledge-based company selling more predictive solutions based on our Internet of Clean™ platform, robotics, and sustainability innovations.
We know that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we’re searching for the right person to join us.
In this hands-on business development and consultancy role, you will need to use your health and safety auditing expertise to assess specific sites belonging to key accounts across a variety of industries, identify and improve the problems and processes. This will involve regular site visits, providing support, consultative services and developing business through your recommendations.
- Develop the Diversey Consultancy business in the UK/IRE markets
- Carry out industry standard audits and support with technical advice
- Support with technical advice and activities
- Meet established and expected standards of performance
- Participate in setting personal and business goals and objectives
- Show initiative and innovation in achieving objectives and goals
- Use your expertise to identify and develop new business and maximise growth opportunities
- Recruit and train local consultants who will be in charge of implementing services
- Support in the global implementation and co-ordination of projects
You will have some or all of the following:
- Experience in a similar role
- Minimum of 3-5 years industry related experience in food manufacturing, hygiene or relevant sector.
- Proven Track record in delivering results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently while maintaining close working relationship
- Graduate level qualification in a job-related discipline (e.g. Food Science, Veterinarian, Food safety/environmental health, Microbiology)
- A background in quality assurance/ food safety/ hygiene.
You will have experience of working to food safety standards including but not limited to HACCAP, ISO 22000, food good manufacturing practice (GMP) and GHP Compliance. You will also have experience in Food Hygiene Audits and Food Safety Audits.
Salary and Benefits:
- Attractive salary and bonus structure
- Company car
- Laptop and phone
- Private healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- 25 days annual leave
If your application is successful, you will be contacted to conduct a telephone interview.
We will be legally obliged to check your eligibility to work in the UK. Please check your eligibility before applying and ensure that you can provide the appropriate original documents.
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.