Quality Compliance Manager
Quality Compliance Manager
Who are we?
Discovery is a leader in results-driven recruitment, training, and development: trail-blazing the industry with a fresh approach to building workforces. We’ve pioneered a diagnostic approach to recruitment and development that delivers exceptional results in a climate that is dominated by an outdated model.
We provide long-term and sustainable solutions for our clients by embedding best practice within their businesses. We help organisations to get the best ROI from their workforce – we make sure the right people are in the right roles at the right time with the right skills.
We’re client specialists, supporting organisations across multiple industries including food, manufacturing and engineering, both domestically and internationally.
What's the job?
To support the Director of Programmes and Apprenticeships, ensuring compliance and quality meet the necessary regulatory and legislative requirements for the delivery of Apprenticeship Standards and ILM accredited courses.
Providing compliance and audit support to ensure the agreed objectives and targets within the business plan and budget are met.
As a Quality Compliance Manager, you are required to carry out the following duties in the context of Discovery’s policies and practices, particularly Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding/PREVENT, Health & Safety and Data Protection. This will include informing learners and employers of their obligations to their learning programmes.
The successful candidate must have:
- Assessors Award/ TAQA or CAVA or equivalent
- Internal verification award
- Professional Leadership and management qualification.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Lead IQA for the business across: ILM qualifications, Level 5 and Sales Executive Level 4 standards and the private OPEN and graduate programmes
- To be the key contact to manage and co-ordinate the relationship with ILM for all programmes
- Support the design of resources for the delivery of programmes and create a quality control internal audit
- Ensure lesson plans are reviewed every quarter to be able to notify the team if any changes are required
- Support the Director of Programmes and Apprenticeship Learning with Ofsted improvements and developments
- Responsible for driving individual performance and conformance of all contract delivery to meet both contract & regulatory standards, and targets
- Conducting quality assurance checks across the team including health and safety, and safeguarding
- Create, coordinate and update all policies related to compliance, Ofsted and quality of delivery
- Carry out effective assessment of all delivery for staff to ensure they have the knowledge and skills required to undertake their roles and to ensure that there is a programme of continuous professional development that meets the needs of all staff
- Carry out monthly compliance audits to ensure learners documentation adhere to SFA requirements
Our ideal person:
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- IT literate including working knowledge of databases
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise a heavy and varied workload, working to strict deadlines
- Possess a strong work ethic and personal resilience
- Positive and ambitious to achieve personal success
- Be flexible, adaptable, reliable and wholly committed to doing the best job possible
- Proven experience in working in a compliance/quality role within a customer environment
- Experience of apprenticeship or training programmes
Join the team!
We are committed to employee development, supporting additional qualifications, providing excellent remuneration and benefits package. Our culture is highly encouraging and supportive.
It’s not all work though; we take time to celebrate our successes with company days out, monthly drinks nights, a quarterly dining club, rewards and incentives.
We are passionate about our people and will provide you with all of the training and support that you will need to be successful. All in all, we are a great company to work with!
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.