Learning and Development Coach – Early Career & Graduates
Job Title: Learning and Development Coach – Early Career & Graduates
Location: Birmingham (with frequent travel to client sites)
Salary: £25k – £28k (dependent on experience)
Recruiting and developing talent for the modern workplace requires a different approach. As businesses evolve to cope with the changing and disruptive economy it has never been more important to ensure they recruit and develop the right people who will drive their businesses forward.
We are Discovery and we are leaders in results-driven recruitment, training, and development: trail-blazing the industry with a fresh approach to building their workforce.
Our performance solutions are designed to help businesses empower their people and make the most of their workforce. Combining a results-driven process with a partnership approach, we get to the root cause of any issues and build truly impactful solutions.
WHAT'S THE JOB?
Discovery’s programmes are well renowned for their innovative approach to sustainable performance improvement and long-term behavioural change. Working across a number of industry sectors we design and deliver programmes across leadership development, management, graduate development and sales transformation.
We have pioneered a diagnostic approach, underpinned by cutting edge theory and the latest thinking in neuroscience, which is enabling companies to truly understand the stretch and potential of their workforces. On the back of this we design and deliver appropriate training to effectuate the required changes, embedding best practice along the way.
For success in this role we are seeking a commercially minded and well-rounded individual working with our learners (and their line managers) who are currently on programmes to support their learning. You must have a genuine passion for developing people and building relationships. You will represent
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribution to the design and development of Discovery programmes
- Co-facilitation of experiential learning interventions, classroom training and webinars
- Work collaboratively with trainer to proactively source and promote relevant content for each cohort to support module material
- Facilitation of one-to-one support visits for programme delegates and line managers, where appropriate using best practice coaching and mentoring techniques
- Proactive support for programme delegates, e.g. telephone support and regular contact
- Specific support and monitoring relating to coursework, work-based learning activities and apprenticeship programme
- Assessment of work-based learning activities. E.g. apprenticeship, ILM
- Facilitation of line-manager engagement sessions. E.g. Pre-module overview webinars
- Completion of intervention review (modules, support visits), and communication of summary review material to relevant internal stakeholders
- Review programme feedback (from delegates) and deliver progress reporting in the required formats as and when required
- Record all project information and client contact, within the CRM system and/ or other systems, as directed
- Attend and contribute to weekly review and planning meetings
- Attend and contribute to monthly Discovery team meetings as required
Does that sound like you or the type of challenge you are looking for? We would like to hear from you if you are looking for an exciting opportunity to further develop your career as we may well be the company to be able to support this.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a commercial, client – facing role.
• Driving licence (with a maximum of 3 penalty points)
• Minimum of a 2:1 at degree level in a related field (e.g. Psychology, Human Resources)
• Experience of psychometric testing and other behavioural profiling tools
• Experience of delivering training programs
• Experience of delivering coaching
JOIN THE TEAM!
We are committed to employee development, supporting additional qualifications, providing excellent remuneration and benefits package. Our culture is highly encouraging and supportive.
It’s not all work though; we take time to celebrate our successes with company days out, monthly drinks nights, a quarterly dining club, rewards and incentives.
All in all, we are a great company to work with!
We are passionate about our people and will provide you with all of the training and support that you will need to be successful.
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.