Head of Marketing / Marketing Director
Senior Head of Marketing / Marketing Director
Competitive salary + company bonus + car allowance
For over 50 years, Reynaers Aluminium has been designing cutting-edge glazing solutions for some of the most iconic buildings in the world. Engineered without compromise, our ranges of aluminium windows, doors and curtain wall systems have been specified time and again by the world’s leading architects and construction companies.
As well as our wide range of standard aluminium glazing products, we also develop tailor-made solutions for all market sectors – from private domestic to high-rise residential and commercial to industrial. Our high-quality aluminium glazing products meet the most stringent demands in terms of comfort, security, architectural design and energy-efficiency. Reynaers is not only a supplier, but also a valuable partner— for architects, fabricators, project developers, investors and end users.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The purpose of this role is to improve the marketing across the business to increase brand awareness and drive sales. It is essential that the Marketing Director is able to: demonstrate an excellent level of understanding of industry data, identify opportunities in the industry and analyse data to make suggestions to the business.
The Marketing Director will take ownership for creating and implementing a clear marketing approach to support the growth of the business. As part of this, they will adopt Reynaers’ tone of voice to create communications tailored to the three market channels that Reynaers operate in, these being: Commercial, Fabricators and Installers and Retail/Residential.
The Marketing Director will be leading the team to become fast-paced and accountable. As part of this, the successful candidate will have management responsibility for two Marketing Executives and one administrator/receptionist.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
– Full responsibility for all UK marketing activity
– Implementing customer/market research to steer product development and innovation
– Marketing campaign management and all communication activity, including digital content and across all platforms
– Working closely with the national sales teams and developing joint sales/marketing strategies
– Leadership and development of the existing marketing team
– Event and exhibition planning
– Ownership for magazine appearances
– Ownership of UK Brand Identity
A highly driven Marketing Director with B2B experience in the construction sector. The role will focus equally on product management and marketing communications, whilst ensuring that the customer is central to all activity and decisions. Able to work amongst a high-calibre senior leadership team, with honesty, integrity and self-motivation. The individual will be able to demonstrate ambition, a target-orientated approach, and the ability to hold themselves and others to account.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
• Energy, Urgency and Desire to succeed
• Understanding of Sales and Marketing functions with knowledge of the Construction buying and decision-making process
• Experience with Marcomms and Product Management, with a genuine desire to get customer feedback and market research
• An ambition to make Director in 3 to 5 years – with plenty of progression, support and development
– Understanding of both sales and marketing functions
– Knowledge of product specification applications would be beneficial, but not essential
– Understanding of complex, multiple routes to market – via both commercial and domestic customers, architects, clients, contractors and developers
– Agency and supplier management
– CRM and customer portal management
– Budget and expenditure control
– Strong written and verbal communications
– Project management
– IT literate including online platforms
– Strategic vision and tactical control
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• A very competitive salary
• Company bonus
• Generous car allowance
• Excellent opportunities to progress your career into future leadership positions
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.