Graduate Commercial Programme
GRADUATE COMMERCIAL PROGRAMME – 2 YEARS
Location: Birmingham (City Centre)
Package: £20-24K starting salary (dependent on experience)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR OUR NEXT RISING STARS WHO WANT A COMMERCIAL CAREER WORKING IN A CONSULTANCY FIELD AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Discovery and we’re leaders in results-driven recruitment, training, and development: trail-blazing the industry with a fresh approach to building their workforce. We don’t believe that recruitment, training or development should be looked at in isolation. We take a diagnostic approach to the individual organisation so that we can identify the root cause of problem and are able to solve even the most stubborn of recruitment or performance challenges, once and for all; reducing the total cost of ownership along the way. You might call this good business practice and commercial sense – we agree, and it's what we call 'The Discovery Way'.
WHAT’S THE PROGRAMME
The Graduate Commercial Programme is a two-year programme designed to develop the very best graduates in to client facing consultants through an operational delivery or sales route.
Working in operations for your first year you will be trained to fully understand the rigorous selection process we undertake to ensure we deliver a ‘best in class’ recruitment process. During this time we expect you develop from you initial role as a Trainee Recruitment Project Consultant through to being a fully competent Recruitment Project Manager by the start of your second year.
As your first year progresses you will be exposed to the sales side of the business with the opportunity to attend sales meetings and see our consultants in action. Having successfully graduated from your first year we will, as part of your career conversation, discuss your aspirations on where you progress to in your second year and, implement the appropriate training programmes to support your choice. This is a very exciting time to join our dynamic business and to qualify for this programme you will need to be the very best you can be. We welcome applications from those who have just graduated as well as those with some experience but as minimum we are looking for: –
• Educated to degree level with a minimum achievement of a 2:1.
• Exceptional language and grammar skills enabling competent communication at the highest level.
• Possess strong numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent time management, organised and with the ability to prioritise.
• Ability to present with confidence
• Ability and confidence to make decisions
• Dependable & Intentional.
• Completer-finisher and resilient.
• Credible, professional and client – ready from day one.
• Collaborative & Supportive and focused on achieving personal success and results.
• Inquisitive & curious – thinking outside of the box.
• Quick thinker.
• Ability and desire to learn.
• Values led
• Live in Birmingham (or sensible commuting distance.)
• Full UK driving license with a maximum of 3 penalty points.
Join the team! We are committed to employee development, supporting additional qualifications, providing excellent remuneration and benefits package. Our culture is highly encouraging and supportive. We are passionate about our people and will provide you with all of the training and support that you will need to be successful. All in all, we are a great company to work with!
You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us. All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.