Digital Marketing Industrial Placement
We are part of the Pernod Ricard Group – co-leader of the global wines and spirits industry. We are proud to hold one of the most prestigious brand portfolios in the sector, including 19 brands among the top 100 worldwide!
Our key brands include Absolut, Havana Club, Malibu, Lamb’s, Kahlúa, Monkey 47, Plymouth Gin, Chivas, Jameson, The Glenlivet, Martell, Perrier-Jouët, G.H. Mumm, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo, Graffigna and Jacob’s Creek. We are responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of these premium spirits, wines and champagnes in the UK
We’re looking to recruit an undergraduate with the flair and motivation to join our bright futures programme, offering you a huge amount of invaluable business experience in a highly exciting and fun industry. You will have the chance to work for a world-class organisation, with world-class, recognisable brands.
You’ll work collaboratively with your line manager to set objectives at the beginning of the placement, which will focus on business needs as well as your professional development. Your line manager will support you during your placement and will review your progress and development on a regular basis.
A successful placement may lead to a permanent job offer – Time to impress!
12 month Undergraduate Placement – Digital Marketing
What’s your role?
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will be required to support the Digital Team in the day-to-day running of Pernod Ricard UK’s e-commerce platforms. You will help to execute content and eCRM strategies to support our business objectives.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast paced, exciting industry and contribute to digital marketing strategies.
• To support the maintenance of Pernod Ricard UK’s digital platforms
• To review the performance of e-commerce platforms and make recommendations for their enhancement
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you will be required to do throughout the placement year:
– Assist in the day-to-day running of PRUK’s ecommerce platform(s):
– Sourcing and collating assets
– Managing and uploading content (new products, articles, videos, images etc.) to the website(s)
– Ensuring brands and products information on the website is up-to-date and accurate
– Liaising with designers, agencies and internal brand teams to produce suitable assets for the campaigns
– Assisting in budget reconciliation for web development and content creation
– Execute email campaigns and content strategies
– Manage ad-hoc, exciting tactical projects across Digital and Content
– Assist with varied mini-projects including consumer journey planning and review and running mini test and learn programmes
– Produce presentations and updates for internal and external stakeholders
• To continuously review the performance of the ecommerce website(s) through Google Analytics & Hotjar; report on findings and produce recommendations
• Pro-actively suggest ways to improve consumer journeys on the website
• Produce monthly scorecard report
• Assist with varied ad-hoc projects including monitoring competition activity and wider industry trends
If you have a great idea that can help us excel and over-achieve business objective, let’s make it happen!
What’s in it for you?
At Pernod Ricard UK, we are ambitious about how we use digital to engage with our consumers and partners. We have invested in a number of new exciting digital platforms to foster relationships with our business and portfolio of world class wine, spirit and champagne brands. You will get the opportunity to work with these world class brands and have a significant contribution to the way the products are marketed.
What do we require?
• Be studying a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree
• Be studying a Marketing, Business or Management related degree
• Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent)
• Have an understanding of marketing analytics and be familiar with tools such as Google Analytics and Hotjar
• Have an understanding of eCRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
• Be familiar with HTML
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit and business mind set
• Be resourceful with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Be inquisitive and have a desire to learn new things
• Be attentive to detail
• Be digitally savvy and have a passion for digital marketing/e-commerce
• Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement
• Be available to work for 12 months
Placements will commence in June 2019 for successful candidates, and will be based in our West London offices in Chiswick. Current salary is £16,000 per annum, with 25 days holiday plus additional benefits.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
If you think you have what it takes to kick start your bright future with Pernod Ricard UK, please submit your CV.
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard-uk.com/ and http://pernod-ricard.com/
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.