Customer Service Manager
Customer Services Manager
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits Package
For over 50 years, Reynaers Aluminium has been designing cutting-edge glazing solutions for some of the most iconic buildings in the world. Engineered without compromise, our ranges of aluminium windows, doors and curtain wall systems have been specified time and again by the world’s leading architects and construction companies.
As well as our wide range of standard aluminium glazing products, we also develop tailor-made solutions for all market sectors – from private domestic to high-rise residential, and commercial to industrial. Our high-quality aluminium glazing products meet the most stringent demands in terms of comfort, security, architectural design and energy-efficiency. Reynaers is not only a supplier, but also a valuable partner— for architects, fabricators, project developers, investors and end users.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
This exciting, newly-created role, works closely with both internal and external customers and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Customer Services Team to ensure the best possible service for our clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Responsible for the supervision and line management of the Customer Services team
- Lead by good example, to ensure the team provides the highest level of accuracy and attention to detail, to deliver excellent customer service both internally and externally
- Lead and motivate the team to ensure all work is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Responsible for team management and development, to include setting individual and team goals, monitoring and appraising team members, assessing and identifying training needs and implementing measures for development
- Assess and review processes and procedures, updating and modifying, where necessary, to ensure Reynaers are always offering the highest level of service to its clients
- Provide regular and accurate reporting and management information in a timely manner
- Responsible for achieving agreed targets and maintaining standard of performance
- Additional responsibilities as the role requires
We are looking for an enthusiastic and tenacious Customer Services Manager to join the team.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have outstanding organisational and planning ability
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate good analytic and numerical skills
- Demonstrate good IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Be an energetic team player
- Possess excellent customer services skills
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be able to work calmly under pressure
- Be resilient
- Have strong problem-solving skills
- Have experience in leading a team in either a supervisory or managerial capacity
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- A very competitive salary
- Company bonus
- Generous holiday entitlement
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.