Customer Marketing Industrial Placement
We are part of the Pernod Ricard Group – co-leader of the global wines and spirits industry. We are proud to hold one of the most prestigious brand portfolios in the sector, including 19 brands among the top 100 worldwide!
Our key brands include Absolut, Havana Club, Malibu, Lamb’s, Kahlúa, Monkey 47, Plymouth Gin, Chivas, Jameson, The Glenlivet, Martell, Perrier-Jouët, G.H. Mumm, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo, Graffigna and Jacob’s Creek. We are responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of these premium spirits, wines and champagnes in the UK.
We’re looking to recruit a number of undergraduates with flair and motivation to join our bright futures programme, offering you a huge amount of invaluable business experience. You will have the chance to work for a world-class organisation, with world class recognisable brands in a highly exciting and fun industry.
You’ll work collaboratively with your line manager to set objectives at the beginning of the placement, which focus on business needs as well as your professional development. Your line manager will support you during your placement and will review your progress and development on a regular basis.
A successful placement may lead to a graduate offer – Time to impress!
Customer Marketing Executive Intern Placement
What’s your role?
Working in the Customer Marketing team, you will provide support within the Customer Marketing Off Trade team, working on both brand and customer activation projects. The Customer Marketeer is a key member of the channel team, contributing to all aspects of channel strategy. They negotiate Customer Marketing activity with customers and facilitate the flow of information between both sales and marketing to ensure brand and commercial objectives are achieved.
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
• Developing channel & customer activity based on shopper & category insights
• Managing projects and channel marketing initiatives
• Creating internal and external sell-in decks and presentations
• Activity proposals & evaluations
• Assisting the management the customer marketing promotional calendars
• Assisting the management the customer marketing spend vs. budget
What’s in it for you?
All customer marketing projects have to deliver desirability for the shopper, retailer and brands. This role will enable you to understand key brand, shopper and customer dynamics in this fast moving industry, and contribute to delivering exceptional plans in this important area. In return we’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious individual with great interpersonal skills.
What do we require?
• Be studying/ have studied a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree
• Be studying/ have studied a recognised Business or Marketing related undergraduate degree
• Be on track to achieve/ have achieved 2:1 or above
• Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent)
• Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement
• Be available to work for 12 months
Placements will commence in June 2019 for successful candidates, and will be based in our West London offices in Chiswick. Current salary is £16,000 per annum, with 25 days holiday plus additional benefits.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
If you think you have what it takes to kick start your bright future with Pernod Ricard UK, please visit http://pernod-ricard-uk.com/undergraduate and submit your CV and contact details.
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard-uk.com/ and http://pernod-ricard.com/
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.