Business Development Executive – Apprenticeship Programmes
SALARY: £20-28K Basic Salary (dependent on experience)
£32-£45K OTE uncapped
WHO ARE WE?
Recruiting and developing talent for the modern workplace requires a different approach. As businesses evolve to cope with the changing and disruptive economy it has never been more important to ensure they recruit and develop the right people who will drive their businesses forward.
We’re leaders in results-driven recruitment, training, and development: trail-blazing the industry with a fresh approach to building their workforce.
We have grown exponentially from our humble beginnings in graduate recruitment and development to become well recognised for exceptional results, efficiencies and service delivery across apprenticeship, entry level and executive hires; both domestically and internationally. We are particularly strong in the food, manufacturing and engineering sectors.
We have been delivering our experiential OPEN Programme for Graduates and our OPEN Programme for Managers for almost 10 years, both of which are well known for their quality and effectiveness in changing behaviour. Now fully aligned to the Level 5 standard they are unique in their offering, and on the back of their successes to date in this area they stand head and shoulders above a traditional apprenticeship programme.
The focus of this role is to identify and drive new business opportunities with forward-thinking organisations who are looking to optimise their workforce to meet the demands of the highly disruptive economy which we now all face. You must have the ability to engage with employers with a track record of understanding of their organisational training needs.
You will be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines whilst delivering excellent customer service. In order to be successful you must be self-assured and motivated in your ability to achieve your targets.
You should have proven track record and experience of working in sales, particularly in business development in an education and or commercial training related sector.
We are looking for a commercially astute, motivated self-starters. You will support businesses with their approach to using the Apprenticeship Levy funds; act as a trusted advisor to develop relationships with customers and show a genuine interest in their challenges, to ensure that they are looking at long – term approach, in order to truly take charge of their future.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
Education, Competencies and Aptitude:
• Have previous sales experience within the education or commercial training arena
• Be able to demonstrate success in previous roles in winning business and achieving sales targets
• Educated to degree level with a minimum of a 2:1.
• Be highly articulate and possess strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Possess a personal drive and ambition to achieve the best results for our clients, our colleagues and the company.
• Excellent time management and ability to prioritise.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Ability to present with confidence and contribute to discussions.
• Ability and confidence to make decisions.
• Self-awareness and awareness of others.
• Possess excellent organisational, team working, leadership and communication skills.
• Possesses and uses initiative.
• Copes well under pressure with change and adversity.
• Target – driven and resilient.
• Possess a willingness and ambition for additional training.
• Be flexible.
• Live within commutable distance to Birmingham or be willing to relocate.
• Full UK driving license.
Does that sound like you or the type of challenge you want? We would like to hear from you if you are looking for an exciting opportunity to further develop your career as we may well be the company to be able to support this.
JOIN THE TEAM!
We are committed to employee development, supporting additional qualifications, providing excellent remuneration and benefits package. Our culture is highly encouraging and supportive.
It’s not all work though; we take time to celebrate our successes with company days out, drinks nights, a quarterly dining club, rewards and incentives.
All in all, we are a great company to work with!
We are passionate about our people and will provide you with all of the training and support that you will need to be successful.
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.