Recruiting and developing talent for the modern workplace requires a different approach. As businesses evolve to cope with the changing and disruptive economy it has never been more important to ensure they recruit and develop the right people who will drive their businesses forward.
We are Discovery and we are leaders in results-driven recruitment, training, and development: trail-blazing the industry with a fresh approach to building their workforce.
We have grown exponentially from our humble beginnings in graduate recruitment and development to become well recognised for exceptional results, efficiencies and service delivery across apprenticeship, entry level and executive hires; both domestically and internationally. We are particularly strong in the food, manufacturing and engineering sectors.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Over the last 18 years we have built an enviable reputation as a business clearly defined by the commitment to excellence and the results we deliver. We are a values driven business; hard work and integrity is recognised and rewarded. Every single member of the team plays a massively important part in our success.
A Discovery Administrative Assistant is an organised and eager individual who plays an important role in the development and growth of Discovery supporting all division of the business. Representative of the brand, you display a high level of professional conduct and manage your working environment in line with our values. Being a member of Discovery, you will receive first class training and development to deliver excellence to our customers.
• High accuracy and attention to detail
• Eager to learn
• Strong communication skills
• Drive to succeed
• Positive, optimistic, fun (light-hearted) and engaging
• Possesses and uses initiative
• Able to prioritise tasks accordingly
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths & English
• Able to multitask
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be a proactive member of the team
• Reliable and approachable attitude
• Administrative background
• Minimum 2-3 A Levels or equivalent
• Ability to work effectively in a team within an organisation
• IT literate in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
• Good telephone manner
• Ability to work with sensitivity and diplomacy
• Ability to problem solve using the available resources
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
We offer a competitive salary of up to £18,000
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.