Company: Pernod Ricard, Global Travel Retail
Location: Chiswick, London
What’s your role?
Working within the Operations function, you will provide support to the Procurement team, on tenders and category review processes, and the Supply Chain team, working on forecasting, demand planning, and stock replenishment. The Operations team is central to all that we do in Pernod Ricard, working closely with many other teams across the business, and it’s essential we get our prestigious wine and spirits brands to our customers in the most efficient manner possible whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
- Supporting with category, supplier, and market analysis to understand the companies spend behaviours and patterns.
- Provide support to the procurement function on tenders and commercial negotiations with suppliers.
- Ongoing supplier relationship management and supplier performance monitoring/reporting against agreed KPIs.
- Supporting to plan and manage the inventory levels of our product range
- Reporting on stock, quantity, delivery and price
- Work with customers’ logistics teams to improve stock availability and sales through planning, forecasting, and replenishment.
- Proactively manage forecast changes in conjunction with our commercial team.
- Assisting with general business administration and data management tasks within the team
- You will also work quite heavily on quality control
What’s in it for you?
You’ll gain fantastic exposure to the full supply chain operation within the business, from working with Procurement to ensure we are working with the right suppliers with the right commercial terms in place, through to supporting with the Sales and Operation Planning processes with the Supply Chain team. You’ll be able to build internal stakeholder relationships, gain exposure to commercial negotiations, and develop your analytical skills.
What do we require?
- Be studying/have studied a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree.
- Be studying/have studied a recognised Business, Supply Chain or Logistics degree.
- Be on track to achieve/ have achieved 2:1 or above.
- Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent).
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement.
- Be available to work for 12 months.
Placements will commence in June 2020 for successful candidates, and will be based in our West London offices in Chiswick.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard.com/
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.Apply