Company: Pernod Ricard UK
Location: Chiswick, London
What’s your role?
As a part of the wider marketing team, you will work directly with one of the key brand teams. You will assist the senior brand manager in strategic development and will help drive the progression of integrated and innovative programmes; this may include above the line, digital and below the line activation.
As well as acting as a support function to a brand team, you will also contribute to the insights division of the marketing team working on both ad-hoc and continuous research projects.
Are you looking for an undergraduate placement year that provides opportunity, real responsibility and recognition for high achievement?
Do you have the drive, desire and determination to succeed at a high level?
Do you have a genuine interest in marketing research and the ambition to kick start your career in a fast paced and dynamic organisation?
- To assist the Absolut brand marketing team with brand management activities.
• To assist and support the Business and Consumer Insights team in providing relevant, timely and actionable insights to the business.
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
- Assist with day-to-day brand management activities for Absolut such as; generating and collating brand assets, assisting the commercial teams with brand requests and sending out product/brand information to key external stakeholders
- Management of social media channels; day to day running of platforms and budget reconciliation
- Helping to manage brand events, both consumer and customer facing
- Managing the brands email campaigns (eCRM)
- Managing monthly content of our brand website
- Assisting the customer marketing teams to help drive cross channel activations across the year
- Compile monthly innovation tracker; monitoring of key competitor activity
- As required to fulfil ad-hoc requests, retrieve Nielsen and CGA data from the relevant databases using the Answers software
- Report on quality of market data
What’s in it for you?
All marketing projects have to be rooted in a real understanding of consumers and their behaviour. This role will enable you to understand key consumer dynamics in this fast moving industry, and contribute to furthering our knowledge in this important area.
You will also get a hands-on understanding of the brand management role, working on one of the sexiest brands in the Spirits category.
You’ll also get the chance to attend some of our fantastic corporate events to fully immerse yourself in our desirable brands. In return we’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious individual with great interpersonal skills.
What do we require?
- Be studying a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree
- Be studying a Business Management undergraduate degree, ideally incorporating analytical and statistical modules
- Be on track to achieve 2:1 or above
- Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent)
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement
- Be available to work for 12 months
Placements will commence in June 2020 for successful candidates, and will be based in our West London offices in Chiswick.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit http://pernod-ricard.com/
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.Apply