About the Company:
For over 50 years, Reynaers Aluminium has been designing cutting-edge glazing solutions for some of the most iconic buildings in the world. Engineered without compromise, our ranges of aluminium windows, doors and curtain wall systems have been specified time and again by the world’s leading architects and construction companies.
As well as our wide range of standard aluminium glazing products, we also develop tailor-made solutions for all market sectors – from private domestic to high-rise residential and commercial to industrial. Our high-quality aluminium glazing products meet the most stringent demands in terms of comfort, security, architectural design and energy-efficiency. Reynaers is not only a supplier, but also a valuable partner— for architects, fabricators, project developers, investors and end users.
Main purpose of the role:
The Sales Manager for the Commercial sector is responsible for growing the sales area market share through the development of existing and new business in line with the Commercial Growth Strategy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Find and develop new business from prospect and customer accounts.
- Develop and sustain comprehensive product and market knowledge.
- Prepare and submit accurate budgets and forecasts in a timely manner as directed.
- Prospect and secure new customers and opportunities alongside existing account management.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Sales Manager to join the team.
They should :
- Be dynamic, resilient and self-motivated
- Excellent organisational and planning ability
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels
- Have demonstrable experience in achieving targets
- Be positive
- Be empathetic
- Conduct themselves with a high degree of professionalism
- Have experience using a CRM system
Salary and benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- Company bonus
- Generous car allowance
- Excellent opportunities to progress your career
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.